Marunouchi: RIGOLETTO WINE AND BAR (リゴレット ワイン アンド バー 丸の内)

Summary: Definitely drop by if you are looking for a beautiful casual bar to relax at.

RIGOLETTO WINE AND BAR at Shin-Marunocuhi Building is one of my favourite places to chill out.

Despite me no longer working close by to Marunouchi, I still find myself travelling all the way here whenever I am craving for great drinks, late night desserts and friendly professional service.




What I really like about RIGOLETTO is their consistency with food quality, service and awesome atmosphere.

drinks are pretty too!
From small-portioned tapas to hearty main dishes, their extensive menu offers a wide variety of low carb options for those who want to enjoy themselves but are worried about their diet.



While the bar feels grown-up and their customers fashionable and classy, it is casual enough to drop in anytime for a drink.
The view is also amazing, with the bar counter overlooking Shin-Maru's open terrace where you can see the illuminations at Tokyo station.

I usually hang out at the bar counter, but RIGOLETTO also has a restaurant area where you can sit down, relax and slowly savour your meal. while watching their chefs work their stuff at their open kitchen from the dining area.

I am not a wine person, but they have a walk-in wine cellar, where you can choose from a whopping selection of 2,000 different bottles..!! Their wines are collected mainly from the Mediterranean region, as well as other casual wines chosen from around the world.

Personally, I also really like the desserts and cakes at RIGOLETTO - desserts are served till around 2am, so I head there often for midnight desserts.

creme brulee
tiramisu
not in season now but my favourite strawberry cheesecake

earl grey chiffon cake with ice cream 550yen
soft cream with cafe mocha 500yen

The bartenders are friendly, and will strike up a conversation with you if the bar isn't too busy.


I have a habit for asking the one of the bartenders to make cute latte art for me - despite not being a barista, he always does his best to oblige to my request.


This time I asked him for a bear.

not bad at all!
The last time I asked him to make me a peacock, and it turned out into some kind of abstract art, but I  always appreciate his efforts to catering to customer requests.

the bear after I ruined it 
If you ever visit RIGOLETTO, don't be surprised if you see me - I think I have been here at least 30 times this year.

Address: Marunouchi HOUSE, Shin-Marunouchi Building 7F, 1-5-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6507
〒100-6590 1-5-1 丸の内 千代田区 東京都 新丸の内ビル7F丸の内ハウス
Phone: 03-6270-0520
Hours; Mon - Sat 11am - 4am Sun & PH 11am - 11pm
Lunch  11am - last order 3pm
Websitehttp://www.rigoletto.jp/marunouchi/

Comments

Popular Posts