Shinagawa: T.Y. HARBOR BREWERY RESTAURANT (ティーワイハーバーブルワリーレストラン)

Summary: Basic but good american fares and craft beers with beautiful waterfront scenery.  

It is a shame that I didn't take more photos of the surroundings of this restaurant.

T.Y. HARBOR has terrace seating overlooking the water and houses Tokyo’s only floating lounge, River Lounge, so it was not surprisingly that it was quite crowded on the day I went. 




They serve hearty American style gastro pub food, and their craft beers are produced on site.
They are also well-known for serving tasty, American-style burgers, which is said to be one of the best burgers in Tokyo. 
(I haven't tried T.Y. HARBOR's burger, but here's my number one burger choice)

It is a little pricey, but think of it as you are paying for both the food and the amazing waterfront view.

I went with a large group of people, so I wasn't able to capture all the food we ate, but here are some of the things we ordered. 

selection of fresh baked breads from “breadworks” bakery
400yen
T.Y. “Kick Ass” beef and black bean chili with cornbread.
sweet potato fries with creamy maple and bacon dipping sauce
880yen
The sweet potato fries were excellent. We also got normal fries, and they were great too.
Both fries came out hot and crunchy.

standard french fries with different sauces
It is difficult to say which I liked better.

spicy NY chicken wings with blue cheese dip and celery sticks
10pcs 1800yen
A little too spicy for me, but that's the way its meant to taste. Others that came with me loved it.

Thai style grilled pork (i think..?)
I can't remember what these are, but I really liked them! It had a South East Asian-feel to it, and it was moist and flavourful.

spicy grilled sword sh steak (?)
I didn't really like this - I am not sure what it was topped with, but I think it's sambal.

I absolutely love sambal, but this one just didn't taste fresh.

steamed mussels and clams with, garlic and thyme
David’s NY cheesecake, the best in the world!! (what they wrote on the menu)
950yen
Definitely not the best in the world for me, but it was quite decent.


How I decide whether I really enjoyed the dining experience is whether or not I feel I should go to the restaurant with The Boyfriend in the future - and T.Y. HARBOR passed the test.

T.Y. HARBOR is a little out of the way but it is definitely worth a trip just for the atmosphere.
The restaurant is spacious and the atmosphere is fun and pleasant - perfect settings for a casual romantic date or chilling out with your mates.

According to Google maps, it is about a 15 minute walk away from Shinagawa station.
If you go from Tennozu Isle station, it is easy to get lost as the station is a little complicated.

But fear not - use Google maps and you will somehow be okay. For those without internet access, sorry - I am not the right person to help you.

Address: 2-1-3 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002
〒140-0002 東京都品川区東品川2-1-3
About 5 minutes walk from exit B of Tennozu Isle station (Monorail or Rinkai Line)
Phone: 03-5479-1666
Hours:
Lunch
Mon - Fri 11:30am - 2pm last order
※Strollers may be brought in starting from 13:00
Sat, Sun, PH 11:30am - 3pm last order
Dinner
5.30pm - 10pm last order
Craft Beer Bar
Mon - Fri 5pm - 10pm last order
Sat, Sun, PH 11am - 10pm last order
Websitehttps://www.tysons.jp/tyharbor/en/

Comments

Popular Posts